posted by Joanne at 4:55 PM
why isn't she jeff's girlfriend?! merry christmas!!!
Because this was the first time he met her, and she already has a boyfriend!
dang, shes cute. :)
She can just dump her boyfriend. Jeff is much better. And your English teacher daughter must point out that it's spelled Romania.
I figured out I had spelled it wrong when I posted it. Keep it up kid!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
why isn't she jeff's girlfriend?! merry christmas!!!
Because this was the first time he met her, and she already has a boyfriend!
dang, shes cute. :)
She can just dump her boyfriend. Jeff is much better. And your English teacher daughter must point out that it's spelled Romania.
I figured out I had spelled it wrong when I posted it. Keep it up kid!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home