New Boyfriend
I think I have a new boyfriend. Rick doesn't need to worry. He is only a year old. It's Benny Eberly. What a cutie. I saw them at Knott's today. To bad Chris, I got to see him before you! I only have one more day to work before a get four days off! I'm excited. I know this will be a shock to everyone around the US but I watered our lawn today! It has been 80 degrees and our poor lawn is drying out! Actually I wish we would have some rain and nice clouds and hail. But I will suffer. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.


5 Comments:
Don't you dare wish for rain! I have just 6 months to enjoy this weather!
And guess who has a new girlfriend?? Benny!!!
Thanks again for the great day Joanne!
I know I would be unpopular with the folks in So. Cal when I wished for rain! Sorry kiddo. I don't think I will ever change!
You saw the Eberlys! How fun. Hope you have a great Christmas!
its always good to keep your options open aunt joanne, especially when theres a younger man involved.
:)
and cindys right...we need this caribean christmas weather!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home