Tough Sports Weekend
I'm sorry the Thunder had to play this weekend. I'm having a bad weekend choosing who will win the games! Yesterday in my football picks I was one for two! Only Navy came through for me. Today the Thunder had to play a game to make it to the finals. They were down 3-0 at the half and at the end of regulation it was 4-4. Back to the sudden death overtime. This time Thunder couldn't come up with a goal and are now out of the tournament. I'm figuring they placed third in the tournament. Which is what they placed in league! Go figure. Danny I'm proud of you. I can hardly wait for next season. You will hold the defensive line!


5 Comments:
i really have know clue as to what this blog entry says. how have i survived 18 years in the hale family? :)
Amberlee, it's all about sports not blowfish!
hahahahahahahahhaha oh man!
so aunt joanne, what pray-tell, do you want for christmas????
NOT A BLOW FISH
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
dang it! good thing i kept the reciept.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home