Saturday, December 03, 2005

Fun day Disappointing day

I guess I should start with the disappointing day. My beloved Bruins were beaten soundly by the the other team. Oh well, we will win again. It's only football. Unless we win and then it's important! The Thunder lost in over time 1 - 0 They play again tomorrow. It's a double elimination tournament. This is their first loss in the playoffs.

The "Fun Day" part was that I got to give a VIP tour to a really fun family. At least the dad graduated from UCLA. Three adults and three children ages 7, 8,& 8. It was there first time to Knott's and I took them around and they didn't have to wait in any of the lines. The kids were GREAT a ton of fun, very verbal. One sorta got sick on Montazooma's. Not my fault I didn't make him go! They all loved the Ghostrider. I had great time. So did they. I even got them to Friday's right when their name came up so they didn't have to wait. I was their hero! Thanks Cindy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home