Saturday, December 17, 2005

Finished

I finished my Christmas shopping this morning. I am usually finished by this time but... My parental units and my brother created some difficultly, but I over came! I'm now about done with wrapping and it will be on to baking cookies :) Tonight at work I have the great job of handing out Christmas gifts to employee's at Knott's. All the part time employees and full time employee's get a free turkey. I have already threatened to start a bon fire with the empty boxes if I get really cold! I have to work from 6:00 pm to 11:30 pm Fun times. I got my self a new camera the other day. I had saved all of my tip money for the year and I had enough. I'm reading the book and by next week I will be posting pictures. We also got ourselves a new computer. We all have been enjoying that! Merry Christmas to all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Geist said...

Finished! I haven't even started!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Ha ha Aaron. That's all good. I was thinking about the first Christmas, there was NO shopping or parties! I wonder when all the chaos started?

4:40 PM  
Blogger Cindy Fleischhauer said...

COOKIES? YES!!!!!!!

4:20 AM  
Blogger amberlee said...

haha, cindy took the words right out of my mouth...

:)

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home