Friday, December 23, 2005

We are going to be GRANDPARENT'S

Today I got the best Christmas ever, well at least until Christmas day. We were at my brother's house today. After we had finished opening the presents, Jeff gave me another present. I go how come it's in my wrapping paper? Just open it was the comment. I opened it and it was a counted cross stitch Christmas stocking. There was a note attached "Will you make me a stocking Grandma? Love Baby Steele. I just started crying! There are no words to express my joy. Now Jeff has knows since Thanksgiving. Cindy since Tuesday night, Amberlee since last night! But oh so way cool. She is due on July 14th. Now she did send me a picture of her first ultrasound but I couldn't tell anything other than he looks a lot like Chris! Congratulations Jon and Chris. You had EVERYONE crying in Southern California. Who cares if it doesn't rain! See previous post!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

After counting down the days (really!) until Chris & Jon were going to be in Oregon, somehow her in-laws took precedence over best friends, because Chris was whisped away from the airport to the Dalles the moment they flew into town. After throwing some temper tantrums, I got over it. I FINALLY saw the prego girl this morning! We had limited amounts of coffee & I bought her some maternity pants today for Christmas. Crazy to be buying maternity clothes for my bf. :) congrats, grandma!

1:20 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

If truth were known I was sad that she had to wait soooo long to see you also. I talked to her on her drive home and told her now the vacation has begun! Your a great BF Merry Christmas.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Congrat's to you also! Fun times

8:48 AM  
Blogger amberlee said...

and fake jake knew before you too! :)

11:22 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

11:51 AM  
Blogger Brian Eberly said...

Wow!! Congrats Grandma!! What an awesome Christmas surprise/gift! Now you will have yet another "new boyfriend"!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

So many boyfriends so little time!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home