Saturday, October 08, 2005

Hear the Thunder


The Thunder won again today 2-1. Hey a win is a win! They are currently in third place. In case you didn't hear UCLA beat Cal today. Go Bruins! Also you better watch the Yankees lose tomorrow. Go Angels!
I of course had to work so I missed everything. I did have fun. I opened information, then they needed a ticket seller so I went out there for three hours and made the company $9,000. Fun times. Then back to info for the close of the day. Knott's is having a kids trick or treating event on every Sat. And Sun. The kids get a treasure map and get to find articles of pirate clothing. They all looked cute with their hats, eye patches, bandannas and booty. There are some good things about working on a Sat. The kids, it's all about the kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home