He Shoots he scores
Well not exactly! The Thunder game ended up in a tie yesterday. That was a good thing. They were down 1-0 in the first quarter, 2-0 at half time, 2-0 end of the third quarter and then in the final quarter, the Thunder scored one goal, then two goals, then the other team got one back and then in the final two minutes the Thunder scored one to tie the game!! The crowd was going crazy, could they actually come back and win this game? NOPE but a tie is better than a loss. They are now 2-0-1. I will have photos when I get our computer back. Unfortunately Western Baptist didn't have a good week they lost to Evergreen and to their rival Concordia yesterday. But Meghan scored in the Evergreen game. The secret is that Chad has to fix her dinner every night before a game. The proof is that he didn't fix dinner on Friday night and she didn't score! So I blame him for the loss, you can't blame Meghan!
We also went to Ikea on the way home. I love Ikea. We did some measuring and will be getting a new book shelf soon. For our books and V'S tapes.
Pray for Cindy and I as Halloween Haunt starts Thursday! Both of us will be working extra hours this month. Rick who would love to be working Haunt is working days Monday - Friday. I fortunately only work one haunt shift this week.
We also went to Ikea on the way home. I love Ikea. We did some measuring and will be getting a new book shelf soon. For our books and V'S tapes.
Pray for Cindy and I as Halloween Haunt starts Thursday! Both of us will be working extra hours this month. Rick who would love to be working Haunt is working days Monday - Friday. I fortunately only work one haunt shift this week.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home