Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Another day at Work

Today was a beautiful, warm, sunny day in Southern California. All the tourists were back at the farm and happy, except 2 who went home because of our Halloween decorations. I didn't have a Wed. Record to break for Haunt Sales so I set the standard today with 140 tickets. Good times. I'm in the phone room the next couple of days so give me a call!!
The folks that were coming to pick up our stuff, Dorothy Brown, asked for clothes and stuff, they left a card they didn't take anything!!! GREAT Tomorrow we have a place that is coming hopefully they will take it all. Rick was upset and called and left a message saying that we had 20 bags of clothes and that their guys were to lazy to even take those! Kids today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home