Thursday, September 15, 2005

I RULE

YES, today I sold 170 Halloween Haunt tickets. I was way excited. I had made a ton of money. Then the bank folk, they were buzz killers! The two ticket booths sold more than me. I was number three in sales. But I did win the haunt ticket sale competition!!
I had a crazy conversation with this lady today. She was wearing a LARGE circle badge that said "Ask me how I lost weight" So I asked. She uses and sells Herbalife. I said oh if you don't mind asking how much weight did you lose, Now this lady is way skinny. Probably 100 pounds dripping wet. She goes oh I lost 2 pounds. I just looked at her. Two pounds??? I know the starter kid for Herbalife is $150.00. So for $150.00 she lost 2 pounds. I think you could just not have a big mac and lose 2 pounds and you would save money! HEHEHE
Tomorrow I'm in information and the phone room that should be interesting since they are a half a mile apart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home