RAIN
It POURED last night and today. We saw lightening and heard thunder from 8 pm yesterday until around 2 pm this afternoon. At 2:30 am the lightening and thunder were coming at the same time and shaking up the house. Hershey, the wonder dog, was sitting upright with Cindy and wouldn't move! Craziness.
Today I was in the phone room. I was all alone from 1:30 - 3:30 Fun times. I handled 375 calls and sold over 30 haunt tickets. One person ordered one ticket for Oct. 31 and had us next day ship it to him for $18.50. His one ticket cost him over $60.00 Not only did we have the normal haunt calls and general information calls, since it was raining, they all wanted to know if we were open. We were from 10 am until 1:30 pm and then we closed. To much lightening. The funny part was that it was 80 degrees outside. Nothing better than being hot and humid! Shirley in the front at Guest Relations sold only 2 more haunt tickets than I did. But we should have let her stay open because we had told a lot of folks that we had the ticketbooths open until 8pm. We will be getting calls tomorrow! Yikes. At least I'm NOT in the phone room tomorrow. Back to the front trying to break my record of 170 haunt sales in one day!
Today I was in the phone room. I was all alone from 1:30 - 3:30 Fun times. I handled 375 calls and sold over 30 haunt tickets. One person ordered one ticket for Oct. 31 and had us next day ship it to him for $18.50. His one ticket cost him over $60.00 Not only did we have the normal haunt calls and general information calls, since it was raining, they all wanted to know if we were open. We were from 10 am until 1:30 pm and then we closed. To much lightening. The funny part was that it was 80 degrees outside. Nothing better than being hot and humid! Shirley in the front at Guest Relations sold only 2 more haunt tickets than I did. But we should have let her stay open because we had told a lot of folks that we had the ticketbooths open until 8pm. We will be getting calls tomorrow! Yikes. At least I'm NOT in the phone room tomorrow. Back to the front trying to break my record of 170 haunt sales in one day!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home