Let the games begin
A good weekend for UCLA football and the Anaheim Angels baseball teams. They rock. We had a restful weekend. We cleaned out the garage! I would have taken a picture but it wouldn't look great to you, it was driving me crazy. The Goodwill will be happy when they pick up the stuff. It was basically getting the bags of clothes that we had set in there for someday going to the goodwill. Also stuff from my folks move which was 3 years ago, and stuff that didn't sell at a garage that Cindy had over a year ago!!! Time to get it cleaned out.
I'm back to work tomorrow. Let the games, begin I have the long shift selling tickets my goal is over 200 for haunt. I'm selling with my top competition so it will be a fun day. Now a message to Andrew, get off the computer and study for your Spanish test!!
I know this is a pathetic post but nothing has been going on OH I heard throughout the phone lines the Thunder won their game yesterday 3-2 I really should get their schedule. Hopefully I'll get some pictures from next weeks game.
I'm back to work tomorrow. Let the games, begin I have the long shift selling tickets my goal is over 200 for haunt. I'm selling with my top competition so it will be a fun day. Now a message to Andrew, get off the computer and study for your Spanish test!!
I know this is a pathetic post but nothing has been going on OH I heard throughout the phone lines the Thunder won their game yesterday 3-2 I really should get their schedule. Hopefully I'll get some pictures from next weeks game.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home