The Victor
Well the day started out slow, in fact I lost the first half of the day haunt sales!! Believe it or not! From 9:30 am till 1:30 pm I only sold 26 and my partner sold 36!! Now I did have a tiny excuse. marketing sends out HH coupons for Annual Passport folks. They get a discount on certain nights. Marketing didn't give us any coupons so I made some on the computer and that took time away from sales. After she left and after lunch wham bam I forged into the lead. I sold 93 by the time I closed my window and then I heard someone outside and I opened it up again and he wanted to purchase 32 tickets!! I said not a problem, and then another lady came and I ended up selling 127 tickets. Not a record but I bet it's a one day record for days that start with a M in the month of Sept. with partly cloudy skies! hehe.
I say my schedule for next week and it isn't pretty. 46.5 hours. Hey I thought we didn't get overtime. Oh well. Only one haunt shift so that is a good thing. Only day shifts. I bet your excited to hear all of that news!
I say my schedule for next week and it isn't pretty. 46.5 hours. Hey I thought we didn't get overtime. Oh well. Only one haunt shift so that is a good thing. Only day shifts. I bet your excited to hear all of that news!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home