Monday, October 03, 2005

Halloween Haunt


Here is an example of the monsters. She chases me and has been chasing me for the past ten years. Now I know her, she gives educational tours during the rest of the year but now during Haunt she changes into the dead bride. She stands still like a statue for several minutes. Then when you least expect it she will chase after you. Now I usually try to sneak by and hide behind regular paying guests. She always finds me. She stands on our way to the break room and lunch room. My only break is when she is at lunch or after 10pm! It's not right I'm such a nice person. After I took this picture she took off after me! Oh Haunt you gotta love it. She is actually one of the better looking monsters!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

i was actually terrified of the monster people that year i worked the haunt. i used to try to make sure my badge was visible enough that they wouldn't scare me. although as i'm remembering i always had makeup on myself so that was probably the last thing they were noticing and other people were probably trying to avoid getting chased by me.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home