Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Haunt


I have a love, hate relationship with Knott's Berry Farm. I hated haunt starting about Oct. 20 it would be the worst place to be ever. But by November 2, you wanted it to start over again. I liked the crowds, the music, watching folks get scared, the sliders. I worked haunt for 12 years, I would think how nice it would be some day to not have to go. Well these are those days. I miss it big time. I miss it enough that maybe next year I will go back and work just haunt for October. We will see. I saw this bus and it was so awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

We were just talking about the Haunt - and Lindsey was disappointed that she never got to go.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home