Monday, September 17, 2007

Window Coverings and New Job

We were so excited. We had finally ordered new window coverings for our front room. We get them out and they were to wide by 1/2 inch. They were also defective. So Rick is now taking them back. There were pieces of wood missing, the metal was bent on the large window piece. Back to the drawing board. TSA called to offer me a job. I told them I couldn't go to the class on Oct. 1, 2007 and they didn't know when they would have another training. I said I can wait and would let them know if I got the school job permanently. If I get the school job I will call them and let them know I will not be a screener at the airport. It is all about where God wants me and I feel it's at the school right now. I've been praying and this is where the peace is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Very cool. It is so great to hear that you are open to where God wants you and you can be at peace with it.

9:43 PM  
Blogger cacfus said...

Great attitude! God has the perfect place for you. He is good like that.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home