posted by Joanne at 4:23 PM
Those are awesome!
Wow! I think your pictures are great! Much better than ours!! ~Christie
I agree... yours are better than mine. Do you have a zoom lens? I just have an SLR. Nice!
Rick just used his simple camera, no zoom lens at all! Crazy
Yeah. Those are great. Mine always look like a little dot in the sky. That is crazy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
Those are awesome!
Wow! I think your pictures are great! Much better than ours!! ~Christie
I agree... yours are better than mine. Do you have a zoom lens? I just have an SLR. Nice!
Rick just used his simple camera, no zoom lens at all! Crazy
Yeah. Those are great. Mine always look like a little dot in the sky. That is crazy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home