Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Clouds

We don't get many clouds here. Not the cool type that I like to take photos of. Today we had a few so I tried my camera out on them. They were really pretty in person. If we were in LA or NC we would get rain but we are in sunny CA and we just get some shade!

I passed my first aid class last night and today I got to use some skills I learned. I was stung by a bee, I immediately put direct pressure, oh wait not that, I rinsed it off with the hose, oh wait that isn't it. NO I really took the stinger out. All good. I didn't run for the epipenn like the class said!


Nothing is going like I thought job wise. There were no classes for TSA this month. They will call when they have the next one. I guess that is when they need people. The school job fell through the lady didn't quit. I can be the sub for the RN. She needs me twice in Sept. Great pay but do I want to wait for days or do I want to do TSA. I'm praying a lot and reading the Bible and cleaning out cupboards at the house. Tomorrow I'm going to see if they will take my fingerprints at the district. At least I can work a few days there a month. I need to be trained and it would be from 7:30 am to 2:30 I would meet the short bus and ride on the short bus and pick up the special ed kids. Then administer what needs to be done. We will see what God has in mind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

good luck with all that. I will be keeping you in my prayers. I know that God has great plans for you.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home