
This week had a couple of hectic days in it. I played phone tag with the Red Cross, I finally got my First Aid card. Then the East Whittier district office called and I went down to start the process of being hired. That day I went and had my TB test done and fingerprints. I had to go to
Cerritos College to get that taken care of. Today I went and had the TB test read, neg!! and then at 2pm I had an appointment at the district office to process the paperwork. Then I had to go to the local hospital for my
Hep.B shot! I am a sub. health clerk and sub RN but right now there is an opening and I want it. It is where I'm subbing starting next week. So please keep praying that I will get the job permanently. I also will sub for Marta the head nurse on Friday so I will be an RN that day with great pay. Both jobs pay a LOT more than I was getting at
Knott's. I know I will make less money than when I was working at
Knott's but I get vacations, holidays and summer off. God has been providing Rick with overtime. It's all good. It is close to home and when it cools down and I get in a schedule I will probably walk to work. It's been a crazy summer and journey, but I know this is where God wants me. Working with middle school students! As the great Mater once said, "I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park!"
LOL
1 Comments:
How is that. Good luck!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home