Thursday, September 13, 2007

What I learned in school today.

What I learned at school today. NEVER, I repeat NEVER wear any clothing on it with the word Knott's ! Those are the days you have to go to classrooms, lunch, or where ever and then you are asked the question, "Do you work at Knott's" and then "Can you hook us up with tickets?" No and No. Did you know that reaching for your science book under your desk can really cut your finger. However this major cut, is unseen by the health clerk and there is no blood. Amazing. I think a miracle was performed on the way to the office. She was healed!! You can't call your sister to pick you up, you must talk to the mother. MY BAD, I did call the mom back, it was okay! We have the students call themselves, however, she didn't understand call home, I ment the parentals not the sister! There are teachers at the school that your children had when they went there and that there is a teacher here that was in Cindy's class. Now that is strange. I know all of my kids could be teaching there. Just strange! Oh when they call for a health clerk at lunch you need to bring the wheelchair and the magic red bag! Then when you get there the principal tells you to go back, he had told the kid to get over it!! LOL oh good times are coming. The final thing I learned form the secretaries was that most of their 911 calls are between 2:30 and 2:45! What the heck??? I'm looking forward to all the excitement, not really.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Oh what fun. Sounds about like my school. Let the good times roll. : )

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home