Saturday, September 22, 2007

LA County Fair

On Thursday night we went to the LA County fair. I didn't take many photo's as you can see. I was smart enough this time to take a picture of where we parked so if we forgot we would have it. Then we took pictures of our favorite food. The ever popular hot dog on a stick and the ice cream bar dipped in chocolate and then peanuts. Oh the fair. We had a good time. Talking with our friend from Knott's who owns the Geode shop. That was fun and then reminisced about the times we had been to the fair, selling Halloween Haunt tickets. Then the time when I was 5 years old and lost my wallet with my money in it. Also the time when Marlene and I were pregnant with Joshua and Jeff and ate our way through the fair. Always good times at the fair.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home