After church on Mother's day we went to Grandma Ellen's. Here is Tom and Ellen's cousins from Sweden, Matts and Solvig! They were here for two weeks. We had fun I hope they did. Aunt Tammy
Hello My name is Helena Johnsson and Mats and Solvige is my God fathers. I hope so if I can writh someone off your famely my adres is helenajohnsson3@hotmail.com if your has msn i hop annyone off yor famely can write to me. My older is 33 years.
2 Comments:
It was a greate time we had with you all and it was a nice picture.
Hello My name is Helena Johnsson and Mats and Solvige is my God fathers. I hope so if I can writh someone off your famely my adres is helenajohnsson3@hotmail.com if your has msn i hop annyone off yor famely can write to me. My older is 33 years.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home