
Again this year, the youth group gets to earn money for missions trips by handing out the give
aways at Dodger Stadium. Yesterday was Jackie Robinson day at all the major league fields. We handed out posters. Here are some shots from yesterday.


Here are our shirts we get to wear and here are some "hard" working kids at the end of the shift.


Here is the supervisor talking on her cell phone. I thought you couldn't bring cell phones to work!
3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oops, sorry about the delete. I said that it did look like fun. What a great way to earn some extra cash for the youth.
Wendy, no stories yet, I have been only once and the posters were for everyone and we would give out extras because a lot of folks turned us down, there will be more next Monday is fleece blanket night! Let the games begin.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home