New Job, Maybe
Today was an interesting day. I first was in the phone room at Knott's. Which is always interesting. While I was back there I got up the courage to go to Human Resources and discuss how insulted I was with the 18 cent an hour raise I received. Their answer was,,, now I quote "most people I know that work here, don't work here for the money." good do know. I'm outa here. I then went for my interview at the TSA office by Orange County Airport. She asked if I would be interested in Long Beach, which makes it closer to home. I was very happy. I had the interview, took a color blindness test, was fingerprinted, photographed and then said it would be about 4 weeks for the back ground check to be completed and it really sounded like I got the job. I was so happy. I have had enough of the farm. Also I might not start the airport job until August. Which is perfect. We are going to babysit Emily in July so I would start after that. I will go to Seattle for a wedding in early July and then to LA and then a new job. I am very excited. It will make Knott's a little bit easier to endure knowing there is an end. I know all of you that are reading this are saying finally. I know you are all right. I did and still do have fun doing my job there but it's time to move on.
1 Comments:
I am very happy for you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home