Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Congrats to ME!



Hey today I, Joanne, took the TSA test. That is for the airport security. They kept telling me that it would take 2 hours. Well I finished in an hour and by the time I got home there was an email stating that I had passed. The hardest part was identifying objects in the x-ray's. I wasn't always great at finding Waldo. Step one is done. Now I just wait to hear from them for step 2 whatever that is. I know that isn't a picture of me, Joanne, but isn't she just the cutest!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

hey good work!

9:51 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

I love the pic and I agree, good job! Why are you changing jobs?

10:14 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Because the company that owns Knott's now, well they purchased it 8 years ago. Is not a good company to work for.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

OK. I didn't know that.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home