Sunday, March 11, 2007

Busy Saturday!

The day started with me working at Knott's at 6am. It was our weekend for the Roller Coaster clubs to come to Knott's and my friend Shirley and I handed out the will call tickets. Good times.
We then went out to breakfast, I was on my way to Lindsey's Lacrosse game but I had the wrong time so I went and watched Tyler play baseball, cleaning the house is over rates. It was not a pretty game. Tyler played much better with his glasses on and got a great hit, he was thrown out at first but it was a great hit.

I then drove down to Lindsey's Lacrosse game. Now that was interesting. No one knows the rules so no rowdy fans in the stands. Lindsey was fantastic, as far as I could tell. She scored a goal. She hit the ball out of the other girls stick. In this sport there is no physical contact. I ask why play then!! She is a great runner. I will have to go again They did win 12 - 4- over their rivals. I moved the clocks ahead so when I went to bed at 8pm it was 9pm so it didn't feel so early! Please click on the photos for an up close look!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home