Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A Great End to a Great Day

A great evening. Ellen Budd called up to see if I could come over to play. GEE that was a tough decision. It took me all of 2 seconds. We played with the train, cat and paparazzi. That was my new name paparazzi!! We had fun taking photos. And playing silly faces with Dave! Sarah and Dave are doing a great job raising these kids. An example is, Ellen and I were watching a signing video I learned the signs for hippopotamus, monkey, lion, tiger, rhinoceros, play, seal, zebra, bat.Anyway, we were watching the video and Sarah walks back and goes Ellen it's time for bed. Now Ellen gets up and no complaining, or tears, just gets up to go to bed. Keep up the EXCELLENT work Dave and Sarah.





2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

it was great to see you guys. glad you caught us on a good going-to-bed-night. :)

9:39 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Very fun. I wish we all lived close by still and could visit each other all of the time.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home