Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tough Week

I think I have a sign on me this week that states, let's yell at Joanne. People at the farm were a little off. I don't know if I shared that I got yelled at for wearing long sleeves! Then it was that I wouldn't sell a person one annual passport using two gift certificates, that were for one each. That made me "she only wants to argue, in front of my children" well truth were know she was the only one yelling and she had just yelled at my friend Shirley at Guest Relations in front of her child and then me twice??? Today I was yelled at because our web site says were are open until 10pm and it said parking was $9.00 and he was charged $10.00, I explained that parking has been $10.00 since the first of the year and our web site does say we are open till 6pm he wanted proof, my shift lead got him the proof and he still didn't believe us, he stated, "I drove all the way from Whittier" Check it out folks www.knotts.com then go to guest information and operating hours and let me know! I just let him go and then said, dang I drive all the way from Whittier on a daily basis! Come on folks, do you really think I will miss this?? NOT EVEN ONE DAY. I did have several great guests today, they said we made group sales easy! YEAH one for our team. I can hardly wait for tomorrow and see what I can do to cause guests grief! HE HE

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Too funny. People are so weird sometimes. What is your official end date for the old job and start date for the new job? Do you know that yet?

2:01 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I KNOW I'm leaving Knott's on June 28th. I don't know if I have been hired at TSA yet. I have to go have a psych evaluation. Hopefully next week. I really don't want to start the new job until Aug. So I'm not stressing about a new job just trying to do an excellent job to end this one.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home