
I know Wendy enjoys my crazy
Knott's stories. So here goes. Yesterday a young lad brought a rabbit in a blue box into the park. That is because our crack gate
attendants let him into the park. I don't know how they missed this large blue box with a rabbit inside and why they thought that was right but... so our top notch security staff was all on top of that. This poor kid was surrounded by all our top security staff. Getting this young lad to call his mom to pick up the rabbit. You would have thought the kid had a case of beer with all the security around him. He finally got his mom and she picked up the rabbits! Let the good times roll. Just don't ever, ever bring a rabbit into
Knott's!
1 Comments:
Ha, ha. I can just picture the poor kid surrounded. Kids are funny. He probably didn't even know why it was a big deal.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home