
Well today was and "interesting" day at the farm. Yesterday was quiet no complaints. Today all the complainers came in. Now it has been posted on our web site, and if you call we will tell you and it is on our tape message that the Log Ride, Riptide, Perilous plunge are down until mid summer. Montezuma is down for two weeks for annual rehab. There is a major sign out front telling guests before, and I repeat, before, you get to the ticket booths which rides are down. At around 11am here come the first lady, in tears, because all the rides are down and on and was yelling at me. I politely call Rides and they tell me to just refund the tickets. I ask for the ticket stubs the husband goes out to find the rest of the group. I start by entering the first ones in the computer, while we are waiting she yells at me, it's so hot in here why are you wearing long sleeves? I politely reply, they make us! Hey, maybe she should write a letter in our defense! The rest of the group came and off they went. Another lady came in and was yelling
cuz her daughter couldn't ride any rides, now in reality she had only gone to the boat that swings and her daughter couldn't go on it. They walked right through Camp Snoopy. Whatever, she wouldn't listen. Refund. I was beginning to think it was
PSM day at the farm. Then the meanest guy ever came in. He starts yelling that half of the rides are down and the food places and the stores. Well only four rides are down, I politely answered he kept yelling, I said it was posted at the front, and he goes I'm from Canada and I don't know what those signs mean. Okay then you can't read! I politely told him I would get my supervisor, he goes why can she open the food places? He yells are her telling her that he will tell all his friends not to come to
KBF, I really wanted to say well I will tell my friends not to go to Canada
cuz he was cranky. He didn't want his money back, they just left! OH DEAR you wonder why I have had enough. Let the good times roll.
2 Comments:
I sure am going to miss your stories.
I will have stories from the airport. could be better!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home