posted by Joanne at 2:35 PM
Of course she is advanced. Think of the genes you passed on to her through Chris. : )
She's beautiful. I don't mind seeing the pictures two times. Keep them coming. :)
I go back and look at 'old' pictures just to see her again. She is too pretty not to look at again!! How many days until you get to nuzzle her?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Of course she is advanced. Think of the genes you passed on to her through Chris. : )
She's beautiful. I don't mind seeing the pictures two times. Keep them coming. :)
I go back and look at 'old' pictures just to see her again. She is too pretty not to look at again!! How many days until you get to nuzzle her?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home