Check writers beware.
We were a victim of check fraud. Rick received a call from Bank of America yesterday. He had to go down to the bank. Someone in Tenn. Had written a check for a large amount, they had our account number and a pretty good forgery of my name. I have been sick about it all day. Even though it's all done and we are fine I still feel violated. I shredded my checks. I don't get the statements in the mail any more and I have paid two bills on line today. It was fun but hard for me to understand how it all works. I was reminded that God is in charge and always watching out and protecting us. Even when we are blinded of stuff that can happen to us.
On a lighter note, Cindy and Meghan made it to Mexico and Chris is in labor. Good times are coming.
On a lighter note, Cindy and Meghan made it to Mexico and Chris is in labor. Good times are coming.


3 Comments:
At least I HOPE I'm in labor. Can't keep this up much longer. I feel like Lisa Reed.
Yes, Lisa was feeling your pain when I told her.
Maybe you can go on one of those commercials where someone with an entirely different voice talks while you lip sinc.
Sorry you had a problem with that.
Bad people suck!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home