Not all Fun and Games
You may think working at an amusement park is all fun and games. Not so. Sometimes I actually have to work. Take yesterday. I started at 9am and sold annual passports for an hour and a half. Then took my break and then oh darn I had to give a tour! Several people have told me they would ask for me when they come back None have come back. Except for my family yesterday. I have given them about 4 tours. I know them well enough to notice their oldest son had grown about a foot in the last year and the baby who was in diapers and didn't say a word the last few times is wearing big boy pants and is talking up a storm! They are such a fun family. They are from Little Rock, AK. And now live in the Virgin Islands. Great people. But oh the hard work of taking them on the rides and then Johnny Rockets for lunch and then on more rides. Then seeing the ice show. Oh I don't know if I can take all of this work. HE HE HA HA


2 Comments:
Wow, you work sooooo hard.
I guess I shouldn't be sarcastic since I'm reading your blog from work right now...
Sounds like a lot of fun... oh I mean "work".
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home