Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Off to Mexico


Here are the girls heading out the door for their 2 AM flight to Mexico. They go there for a month and then to Shreveport, LA to visit Chris, Jon and the yet to be named niece. They are so LUCKY. Now you must notice they have three large bags, two backpacks, a RockStar drink, water, purses, sweatshirts, you can't see the ipods and ipod nano which almost got left at home, (MEGHAN) Have a great vacation ladies.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

I wish I was going on vacation. Those girls are lucky. Have fun!

11:27 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I wish I was also. Slackers!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

How fun. Are they going with a group or on their own? Do either of them speak spanish?

4:44 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Wendy, the two of them are going to spend time with a girl they met with their Athletics in Action Brazil trip two years ago. Sony came here at Christmas and the girls went last year and now again this year.
Jim she is keeping it nice for special occasions. It's just a state of Michigan shirt not a college shirt

7:07 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

That looks like a lot of stuff. I hope Grandma rented a big car for when they're here!

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home