Friday, July 07, 2006

Miss Emily Grace Steele

I would like to introduce to my granddaughter and Chris! Emily Grace was born today 7-7-06 at 12:15pm She weighted in at 6 lbs. 13oz and was 18 inches long. All are doing well. I only have to wait 19 days till I get to hold her. Congratulations Chris and Jon. Welcome to our world Miss Emily I hope you will enjoy playing soccer.

6 Comments:

Blogger snotbottom said...

Congratulations Gramma!!! Emily is much better than Pauberly, don't you think? Enjoy spending time with her!!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

yay! congratulations!

6:50 PM  
Blogger amberlee said...

haha, or playing guitar (you never know)!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

they're beautiful! i love them and am jealous that you will be holding emily in 17 days.

2:02 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

How much fun! You are going to be an awesome grandma. Congratulations!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Congratulations Grandma!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home