Saturday, July 22, 2006

Emily


Here is Emily at 2 weeks, she is getting tired of waiting for her So Cal grandparents and Aunt and Uncle to come for a visit. Hang here there Emily just a few more days. We can read books, go for a walk, play soccer and have fun swimming.

6 Comments:

Blogger snotbottom said...

"WHERE'S MY GRAMMA??"

7:55 PM  
Blogger Chris Steele said...

Mom is going to step in and veto a few of the activities that you suggested. If you're going for a walk, it'll have to be before 7am, because after that it's too hot. And no swimming, because her stump hasn't fallen off yet, and if I can't bathe her, you can't take her swimming. Good luck with the rest (especially the soccer with her chicken legs).

8:26 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I wondered when you were going to read the blog!! hahaha I will only rock her and read to her is that okay??

1:00 PM  
Blogger snotbottom said...

ya gotta sing!!!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Yes I will sing softly, you haven't heard me sing!

6:11 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

I'm looking forward to more pictures from your trip. :)

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home