SOAK CITY

Yes, today I was allowed to work at Soak City. I didn't get to try the new slide but I did get to be the line control person in Gremmie Lagoon. Fun times. I did my opening duties for Guest Services and then then needed someone to help at the pool. So shyly I said" PICK ME PICK ME!! "They did, YES! I got to go and make sure the children would only go up the steps one at a time! I got to stand in the water and there was something like a water fight I don't know, but he started it! Then when I was leaving I "accidently" walked under the water spout! Oh darn. So goes the life of a guest services associate at Knott's Berry Farm. On the white board that told who was the shift leader for the day they wrote " Special appearance by Joanne Hale" I work for some great kids!


2 Comments:
Sounds like a great way to cool off at work. It reminds me of Friday when I "worked" chaperoning kids at Raging Waters. : )
That is exactly what it was like!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home