Thursday, May 18, 2006

One for the good guys.

Today at Knott's was high lighted by the funniest call ever. A guest called lost and found and asked if her purse was there. She described it and said what was inside it. I explained that it was not there and that we would give her a call when it came in. She goes well my kids only rode one ride, this big man stole the purse while we were on the log ride. I asked if she had her ticket stubs from yesterday. She replied no that they were in the purse. I explained that we could do nothing if she didn't have the stubs. She wanted my supervisor. My supervisor talked to her and asked her what time she entered the park and she replied 7:30 pm. Now to add to the hilarity you must know Knott's closes at 6pm during the week. So my supervisor goes you came in at 7:30am and she goes no 7:30 pm Super goes What day did you come in and she goes yesterday at 7:30pm Super you came in yesterday at 7:30pm and she goes yes. With that my supervisor goes well we can't do anything for you because the park closed at 6pm and you couldn't have come in that late and our conversation is over!!! You gotta love it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Unbelievable. I am so glad she was too stupid to get away with her lie.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home