Angel's Diner
With all the excitement about Rick's new job, I decided to wait a few days to tell you about my Friday. Here I am minding my own business, working in group sales having a great time with my friend Shirley. Here come 2 count them if you can 2 supervisors. They go Joanne we have a special project for you, never I repeat never good. I am in the middle of counting 204 tickets so they won't tell me what it is cuz they don't want me to jump for joy in front of the guest! NEVER I repeat NEVER a good thing. When we finished that task I closed my window and they ask, tell, me I have been Chosen, not good, to go help foods out at Angel's Diner. All you have to do is help with the soda's. YEAH RIGHT. I was happy and excited. I closed off my fund and went to the far reaches of the park. Where I was given a really cool apron and then the fun began. I was prepping hamburgers, fixing hot dogs, chili dogs, chili cheese fries, salads, with the hamburger set up it was lettuce, 2 tomatoes, 3 pickles, top bun and bottom bun. I now have a new respect for the cooks at the farm. Physically hard, incredibly hot, work. I was exhausted but glad I had a chance to do that ONCE I repeat supervisors ONCE!


3 Comments:
I think my dad had to do that once when he was at knott's; silly multitasking Hale Knott's Workers.
:)
Yep true! But after June 5th there will only be one crazy multitasking Hale Knott's worker!
It's neat that you get to do so many things.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home