My name is Bond, James Bond
God is so good. I was having a bad week at work, just frustrating things and such. I was happy I was working with my friend Shirley yesterday and then it happened. I get a call and I was "chosen" to give a VIP tour in a half an hour. They are usually only 4 hours so I would be back in information for the rest of my shift. The supervisor on the end of the phone line goes, "do you want to know who it's for?" I go okay. It was James Bond himself. Pearce Bronson!! I had such a GREAT day taking he and his family around. The oldest son was doing a project on the old west so we did a lot of Ghost Town and panning for gold and the train and stagecoach before we hit the rides. They stayed until 6pm when the park closed. What a fun day and a Great God we have.


6 Comments:
Did you get any sort of great tip?
YES I did. A free lunch at Johnny Rockets, and $100.00
Excellent.
Woah! That is so awesome. Glad they chose you.
Christy
Very cool. What a fun day.
How cool. Now you actually know a movie star!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home