posted by Joanne at 3:11 PM
I'm pretty sure you need a passport to visit Louisiana. Sounds like they'll get here just in time.
yay!
That's what we were thinking Chris. LA is a foreign country!
The world beckons!
Where are you planning to go first?
Duh, you just said you had no plans. I'm slow, but I will blame it on the pregnancy sucking out most of my brain cells. : )
It's okay Wendy! All good. No plans unless you call Louisiana a foreign country!
Go somewhere! I vote for Paris. Or maybe Rome, although I've never been.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
8 Comments:
I'm pretty sure you need a passport to visit Louisiana. Sounds like they'll get here just in time.
yay!
That's what we were thinking Chris. LA is a foreign country!
The world beckons!
Where are you planning to go first?
Duh, you just said you had no plans. I'm slow, but I will blame it on the pregnancy sucking out most of my brain cells. : )
It's okay Wendy! All good. No plans unless you call Louisiana a foreign country!
Go somewhere! I vote for Paris. Or maybe Rome, although I've never been.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home