Triple Esspresso
I've been trying to get my photos for this blog but something is happing so you will get pictures later. Yesterday we, means folks from the church, went to see the funniest play ever, Triple Esspresso. It's two hours of laughing, so hard that my face hurt, and this was my second time seeing it. Good times. If I had a million extra dollars or even a million dollars, I would fly all of you in to see it. Just make sure to start saving you money now for tickets so that when it comes to a play house near you you can see it. After that we went to dinner at Rocky Cola's where the non existent photos are from. Then Lisa, Andrew, Bethany, Tyler, Rick and I went to the Block of Orange. Way out of my comfort zone. I was the oldest person in this place. It is a very nice outdoor mall with all the hip trendy stores. I'm so out of it! We went in Hollister, which I'm glad I didn't have to embarrass Cindy, by walking over to a light to see the prices! Then American Eagle, man I wish I could pay $60.00 for a pair of jeans with holes in them! Seems to me those were the trend when I was in my teens! Kids today! There were a lot of students there in formals and tux's. There must have been a winter formal near by. A lot of limo's in the parking lot. We saw them all either eating or shopping. A different thing to do be for the dance. There was only one gentleman in the whole mall who gave his jacket to his lady so she wasn't freezing. Yes folks it does get cold in Southern Cali at night with no sleeves on your dress! All in all a very "out of my comfort zone Saturday". Today I stay at home and watch Seattle win the superbowl!


1 Comments:
Yes, I am almost 30, which I guess isn't too old, but I am also out of my comfort zone is stores like Hollister and American Eagle. I feel like people are looking at me thinking, "Doesn't she know she is too old to be buying clothes here." Hmmm...... weird.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home