Sunday, January 01, 2006

A look back!

I seems a lot of folks are looking back and the year and reflection on what has happened. Myself, well, I'm looking back at the different types of Hershey Kisses they have this Chrismas season. First I found the peanut butter filled ones, Not worth the calories, Reese's Peanut butter cups are better, then there was the mint ones, excellent the best of them all, the cherry creamed filled ones, also excellent, Today I found orange ones, they are white chocolate with orange flavoring, they are okay. There is also chocolate with vanilla, they are okay, The ever popular almond ones are also great. I hope this helps you in your selections of hershey's kisses. i remember the days when buying a package of Hershey Kisses was easy, one type of back either the plain silver covers or the ever popular red, green and silver wrapping papers at Christmas time!
Rick and I have had a great year. I have espically enjoyed reading blogs for the friends I have all over the country. I'm glad for the computer and digital camers and friends that enjoy putting their children's pictures on the blogs. I look forward to reading new additions daily.
We both hope all of you that read this have a great year and that God will help you out of the boat and walk on the water with Him holding your hand.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian Eberly said...

HAPPY New Year Joanne!

May 2006 be filled with your favorite Hershey Kisses!

Long live plain with silver covers!

10:58 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

A woman after my own heart. I true connoisseur of Hershey's chocolate. : )

8:41 PM  
Blogger cacfus said...

Have you tried the caramel ones? That are divine!!
Christy

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home