VACATION
We are going on vacation. I booked our flight yesterday to go visit Chris and Jon on Feb. 16. We are way excited. We fly into Dallas and then drive to their house. We fly three hours and then drive 3 hours. We could fly but this way we have fun seeing another state, or if your from Texas it's another country! I really enjoying taking the dogs to the base for a good run.
Knott's has slowed way down so it's very nice. I'm not like Cindy, I don't enjoy this warm weather. They have told me there is a storm coming on the weekend. I'm excited!
Not much else happening here. Carry on troops!
Knott's has slowed way down so it's very nice. I'm not like Cindy, I don't enjoy this warm weather. They have told me there is a storm coming on the weekend. I'm excited!
Not much else happening here. Carry on troops!


3 Comments:
I will have to go with Cindy and say warm weather rocks. I was almost drooling with envy when I saw her post. San Jose is not horrible, but it is a little too cold for my tastes. Have fun visiting Chris and Jon.
And again, thanks for an awesome trip to Knott's.
Sounds like a fun trip!
If you would like to send some of that warm weather up north I would glady take it from you!
If I could I would Brian!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home