Thursday, February 09, 2006

God is working

Today was a good day, this is part two only the way things post it's part one! My first guest of the day only spoke spanish. She asked for a translator. I tried but I couldn't help. While waiting for a translator, my boss, she was talking to me through her daughter. She wanted to know who sold her her tickets on Monday. I couldn't tell her. Well when the converstaion was over, she was feeling guilty. She had lied about her daughters age and wanted to pay the differance. God was speaking to her and she knew she had lied. It was so great to see it. I forgave her and told her that we couldn't do anything about it now and it would be okay. Pretty Cool.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

That IS cool. I love it when people are honest.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Yes, she was so nice and embarrassed and it was all good in the end

10:13 PM  
Blogger amberlee said...

seriously, that is awesome.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home