BUSTED
Today was a great day at Knott's! Well for me any way. I was lucky enough to spend the perfect 30 minutes of the day at the re-entry gate. It was a very S L O W day so there is a lot of time to do your job correctly. At one point I see my friend at the main gate motioning to me to make sure I checked these folks hand stamps. All right I thought some excitement! Well her comes a man and a woman and several children. The man immediately goes we forgot to get hand stamps. I politely say well I'm sorry you are unable to re-enter the park. They go we have tickets. I take the two tickets, now they should have had about five but they had two. I take them and ask soooo how much did you pay? She goes a whole lot we bought a whole lot of them. I politely go, I mean how much did you pay for each ticket? She goes I don't know my husband paid for them, I look her directly in the eye and go where is you husband? Thinking that it was man standing there. She goes he is coming. Why are you so mean, I said mame you are lying to me. She goes well you will see when he comes. What a surprise, they NEVER came back! I asked my buddy at the main gate what they had tried with her and she said, they had come with the two used stubs and said that they had heard children were free! Jean had told them they had bad tickets and that they would have to purchase new ones! One for the good guys today!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home