Saturday, October 27, 2007

First Day

Today was the first day without Emmy. I put my hot chocolate cup on the floor, she didn't come clean it out. No one licked my plate clean after dinner. UGH I did hear her walking around the house, that was wacko! We locked our backdoor last night for the first time in 10 years. I know we will never find another dog like her. She was one of a kind. Like Tiger the cat. Practically perfect in every way. It will get better, I'm not going out to get a dog. Just sharing. She was one fantastic dog. She was suffering so much it was a good deed I did. This is saving me counseling folks! Humor me. I think this is the last photo I took of her about 3 weeks ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home