Thursday, October 25, 2007

Red Ribbon Week

This week is National Red Ribbon Week. We had dress up days at the school. Monday was tie day, followed by crazy sock day, wear red day and today the most popular day of the week P J day. It was the best. So comfy to wear pj's to school, it looked like a college campus! There was a lot of smoke in the air this week due to the fires but, not a lot of sick kids. Just the typical, cut to the side of the nose cuz I stabbed my self with my pencil, a girl comes in with her finger in her eye, "it hurts to touch my eye" well don't! Then the girl with acne stating that this bump on my face hurts when I touch it, yeah it's a zit! Don't touch it. Middle school students are GREAT.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I love middle school students. You have to love them to teach them I think.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home