More Fun on the Farm
Yesterday was a good day for funny stories. It is around 4:00pm and the park closes at 6:00pm so there usually isn't much going on at the ticket booths or guest relations. I was sitting at guest relations looking out the window when I see this young man running to me with a bunch of roses and then I look up and here is a shinny black Lexus coming straight at me with a lady and her child coming to me. The flowers were for my shift lead so I sent him around to the exit gates to the park and the lady wants to know where the three hour parking is. I go well it's not out front! I explained where it was and her husband made a u-turn and went back the HARD way he came in and then on the the parking lot!! How he got there is beyond me!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home