HOME
I made it home from North Carolina safely. I wish I could say it was simple. It wasn't. I will tell more with photos. North Carolina is BEAUTIFUL, you can't see the buildings for the trees which doesn't help Southern California folks in finding a Target. You know drive around till you see the Target bulls eye! Not going to happen. Anyway, back to my trip home. Upon reflection I have had adventures the last three times I have flow. From Dallas, on American, cancelled flight only to not cancel it. From Portland, Alaska, I messed up but yesterday Delta takes the prize. My flight is the only nonstop from Raleigh, NC to LA. It was supposed to leave at 6:59pm and arrive at 9:15am in LA. Great plan. I get to the air port and get dropped off and there is a two hour delay. Okay no biggy, then a four hour delay then a five hour delay and then I'm not going any where tonight. They cancelled the flight. NO explanation at all. I was rebooked on a flight to Ohio, at 6:50 am and then to LA in an hour and arrive home at 10:15am. I called Knott's and took care of that, called Rick he didn't answer the phone. OH wait he forgot it at home! I called my friend Lisa, Rick was at their house. They arranged for Brad to pick me up at 10:45 am. All set. Cindy comes to pick me up, she gets lost it's so dark and confusing. Anyway we REALLY got lost on the way home, finally had to stop at a gas station for instructions. We were way out of the way! We made it home, got to bed after midnight, at which time it proceeded to pour rain and very windy. Finally asleep, up at 4:45 to get to the airport. Get in line and you know it's trouble when the move you to a "special line" Of course this flight, was delayed 2 hours so we all needed to rebook our LA connection. Good times. I got so see Ohio and the Cinn. Airport is in Kentucky, so I got to go to Kentucky also! I finally made it home and to my house and I'm very tired.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home